Our commitment to Jesus Christ is expressed in many ways. In our gathering for the Holy Eucharist, we live out most fully our baptismal covenant to worship God and to serve His people. Our Eucharistic celebration, in the Anglican tradition, proclaims the Good News as Jesus Christ is made known to us in the breaking of bread. Special services are held on Ash Wednesday, Holy Week, Easter, Advent, and Christmas. Audio podcasts of the entire service with links to hymn texts and the Lectionary are provided–usually within an hour after each Sunday morning’s Rite I service–for those unable to attend.
• 8:30 a.m. - Holy Eucharist Rite I (traditional) Listen to this weeks service
• 9:35 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Coffee and Adult Fellowship in Parish Hall
• 9:45 a.m. - Christian Education classes (except during school vacations)
• 11:00 a.m. - Holy Eucharist Rite II (contemporary) and Children's Chapel
• 5:00 p.m. - Holy Eucharist and Unction